Thank you! Your paperwork has been sent.
We am so thrilled that you decided to participate in the Unplug, Rewire and Launch workshop. We am looking forward to supporting you healing some challenging places this weekend and discovering the more authentic side of yourself. To help us make the workshop successful for you, please note the following information:
- The most important factor of any group is the trust that is built between its members. The only way this can be achieved is by keeping each other’s confidentiality. Nothing should ever leave the workshop, even if it is with other group members! You wouldn’t want others discussing your material.
- Give full attention to whoever is speaking. This is an area of big hurts for all of us. Our caretakers rarely had the time or energy to attend to us in the way that we needed it. So we are going to provide that for each other. So, when someone is speaking don’t whisper to the person next to you or mouth things to the person across the room. This sort of thing only adds more hurt to an already hurtful place.
- Take care of yourself. If you need to go to the bathroom, whomever is working will understand, go ahead!! However, there will be breaks, and if you can wait until then, please do so.
- Lunch will be provided. A refrigerator is available for any snacks that you are welcome to bring. Water will also be provided.
- Please limit your consumption of sugar and caffeinated drinks as to allow for a better flow of your energy and your feelings. No alcohol or drugs.
- Please dress comfortably in long pants and shirts that cover upper chest and stomach. The temperature in the room may fluctuate, so dress in layers that you can easily remove or add.
- Please make sure all cell phones are switched off! Give others the chance to miss you!
- Location: San Pedro center, 2400 Dike Rd, Winter Park, FL 32792
- Friday 7- 9 pm (please come in 15 min early to settle in)
- Saturday 8am – 7 pm
If you need to make a payment using a credit card, please come in 15 min early to take care of it so we can start on time.
If you have any questions, please let us know ASAP.
Until Friday, we are sending you peace and serenity.